Monday, December 17, 2007

Knitting while driving....

It's that time of year again when the stress of the season makes us do silly things. All we can focus on are our Christmas knitting guidelines. That is what lead me to attempt to knit while driving. I was thinking one day about all the time I spend doing other things, when I could be knitting. Driving takes up a lot of my time. Therefore, if I knit while I drive, I could save a ton of time.

Thankfully, no car accidents occurred and I only did it while completely stopped at traffic lights. I hardly got any knitting done. And the alpaca yarn was so slippery, I lost a row because of it sliding off my needles. So all in all....don't try knitting while driving. As much as you reason it to be a good idea, it's not.

I finished up my other cousin's Ipod holder and I did a super cool Mosaic design, but I was in such a frenzy to mail it that I forgot to take a picture of it. I still have the pattern, so I might design another one eventually.

I have my last final tomorrow. WooHoo!!! Then I can finally finish up all this knitting.

No comments: