Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Big Happenings


I have some big news. I finally figured out how to take decent close-ups on my camera! I never knew how to do it, and when I zoomed in....life became a bit fuzzy. But now i know i just have to press the flower button. I'm not sure what it does or what it means....but the flower button works.

I finished the sari silk scarf for my grandma. I think she will dig it. I also got into jewelry making yesterday and busted out half a dozen pairs of earrings. I made some wooden ones for her. I think she will enjoy those with her scarf. Here a few of my other earrings I made. Freshwater pearls and Swarovski crystals. I think they are b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Good first attempt at jewelry.

Started my Aunt's scarf. Simple drop stitch but done in Patons Rumor (Alpaca/Nylon blend). I dig it. I think she will too.

Oh and sad news about my good Samaritan. His car was gone in the morning. I had to recycle my thank you/go out on a date with me note. Apparently he isn't my soulmate. Too bad.

No comments: