'What's that you say Ashlee? You are having a fabulous blog give-away?'
Why yes dear reader I am. And believe me....fabulous is only the beginning.
Brief story: February of 2009 - Nomsa opens for business on etsy. The store struggles a bit selling this and that...taking crummy photos....not describing items enough....but eventually Ashlee gets a bit better at doing things, spends time reading up on marketing and business and viola...Nomsa is up and running. Hip Hip Hooray! The thing is though...I can obviously improve in many ways. So I need your help. And for your help, you can hopefully get fabulous prizes. Yes....plural.
I will give you any two items in my store that you want. Anything.
*The only exclusion are 'Reserved' listings because someone has specially ordered that item, so I can't give you what is already someone else's. *
So here's the deal. I am giving each of you a chance at three entries to this contest. Do one, do all three. It's totally up to you.
1) Take a look at my store. Leave me a comment here on my blog letting me know what two things you are currently lusting over. These will be the items that you will win if chosen. Entry #1
2) Take a look at my store. Critique it. Tell me something I can improve upon. Bad lighting in photos, wrong prices, poor descriptions? Leave me a comment and tell me. I will put on my big girl panties and take it. Entry #2
3) Tell your social media networks about this give-away. Blog about it, twitter it, put it on facebook, myspace. Whatever your thing is....do it. Leave me a comment with your blog link, twitter name, or whatever so I can see where you mentioned it. Entry #3.
* Now I am going to use random.org to pick a number for the winner. So let's say I get 100 comments. Random.org might choose number 73. Comment 73 wins! So it's important that you leave three SEPARATE comments so you can have three separate entries. Get it?
* Make sure to put your contact info somewhere in one of your comments so I can ship your items to you. I totally don't mind sending one thing to one place, one thing to another. Maybe you want to keep one thing for yourself, give the other thing to your mom, bff or teenager. No problem. You pick the items, you pick the addresses. By the way, it's totally cool to keep both items for yourself.
* I will pick the winner at Noon EST on Monday, May 4th. Make sure you have all your entries in my then. If the winner and I are able to get in contact with each other quickly, I will make sure your items go out on Tuesday so you can have the option of giving one of the items away for Mother's Day (May 10th)
* This give-away is open to anyone anywhere in the world. Let me hear it for my Polish Peeps!!
Questions about the contest? Custom orders? Want to send me love letters? My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, you can follow me on twitter. My username is nomsaknits.
Alright my lovelies....good luck, have fun and thanks!!
Oh yeah....Here's my store.... http://nomsa.etsy.com
PS...This is how excited I am about this!